Missionaries to the Family Retreat, September 22-24, 2023 (three options)
The Way of Paradise: A Gathering of the Missionaries Community
Join us for a weekend of reflection, renewal, and community. Rediscover what it means to live the Spirit of Nazareth in the home and to walk in the world with the lens of a Missionary. Learn and share with other Missionaries to the Family couples.
When: September 22-24, 2023 begins at 5 pm on Friday and ends at 11 am on Sunday
Where: Sanctus Ranch: Located near San Antonio, TX; 2647 River Bluff Circle, Pipe Creek, TX 78063
The onsite registration fee includes lodging and all meals. Travel is not included.
- A beautiful two-level, hotel-style lodge, rooms feature queen beds and a private bathroom, each with a different saint watching over each room.
- $199 per couple, all-inclusive: both nights, all food and beverages. No travel to and from the retreat.
- Corpus Lodge is a very comfortable, three-level, upscale bunkhouse. Couples will have a private room with multiple twin-sized bunk beds. The Corpus Lodge has a number of shared bathrooms with private showers and toilets. There are no private bathrooms in the sleeping rooms.
- $99 per couple, all-inclusive: both nights, all food and beverages. No travel to and from the retreat.
- Attend the session via Zoom on Saturday. Engage in small group discussions with other online Missionaries. Participate in the large group discussion with those onsite and online.
- $25 per couple